Black One Piece Swimwear
Start your summer vacation with a bang in this elegant and sexy black one piece swimwear. If you prefer a one piece without revealing too much skin yet shows the best bits of you, then the Bombshell one piece is for you.
The sophisticated Bombshell one piece features a plunge v wire for extra cleavage made from high-quality deep black ribbed fabric. It comes with a gorgeous statement belt that can be removed if you prefer to wear this swimsuit without a belt. The one piece enhances the shape of your body and curves with it's glove-like fit and high cut style. This high cut style helps your legs appear longer and slimmer.
Work on the adjustable straps and find the right fit for your body. Our Bombshell black one piece swimsuit comes with removable padding to suit your style and comfort. You can wear it at the beach or anywhere as it doubles as a bodysuit. Pair it with your fave denim or a cute wrap or mini skirt for the perfect outing look.
Reward yourself with this gorgeous one piece swimwear for your summer getaway.
- Plunge V wire for added cleavage
- Adjustable straps with deluxe light gold hardware.
- Removable belt - Wear it with or without the belt, it looks fab either way.
- Fully lined and comes with removable padding
- High quality, deep black ribbed fabric that fits like a glove
- Enhances those curves and elongates your legs
- Beach-to-town: Doubles as a bodysuit, Pairs with your favourite denim or skirt and go to town in this elegant piece.
- Differences in screen resolution may result in colours appearing lighter, darker, brighter or duller.
Exclusively made and designed in Sydney by ROMPUS AUSTRALIA. STAY SASSY.
Domestic Shipping Service (Within Australia)
Standard Shipping (Above $200 spend)
2 to 7 Business Days
|Standard Shipping (Below $200 spend)
|2 to 7 Business Days
2 to 4 Business Days
International Shipping Service (Outside Australia)
Standard Shipping (Above $200 Spend)
5 to 7 Business Days
|Standard Shipping ( Below $200 Spend)
|5 to 7 Business Days
2 to 4 Business Days
PLEASE ALLOW 2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THE ORDER TO BE DISPATCHED
- * A tracking number will be sent upon dispatch to the order email address given upon purchase.
- * Order delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation or delays with courier companies.
* PLEASE NOTE:
* Rompus Australia does not accept and/or process online orders for Christmas Island. Should you wish to make an order with a delivery address in that location, please contact a Rompus Online Customer Service Representative on email@example.com
* Rompus Australia will not assume responsibility for the theft or damage of a parcel once it has been sent. We cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery and the above time is as provided to us by the freight company.
* Should there be any issues with your parcel not arriving within the ordinary time frame described previously, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Orders may require a signature on delivery.
* Please note customers may be required to pay sales tax, VAT, duty and/or customs charges on your purchase with Rompus Australia. Please factor these into your purchase costs before submitting your order.Please note, rural areas may add an additional day to delivery time frames.
Complete details and instructions on returns and exchange process can be found here. Below are the general requirements for returns /excahnge.
- Only swimsuits sold at regular prices can be returned or exchanged.
- Original proof of purchase provided.
- Tags attached.
- Garment in original condition, sanitary liners in place, including unworn and unwashed. (Please make sure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns of items where it's obvious that this hasn't been done).
- Returns / exchange Form (RA form) enclosed in returns package.'
- Undamaged original packaging.
|One Piece Suits
|10 (B -C)
|12 (C - D)
|14 (DD - E)
- Rompus is available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL.
- Please refer to the sizing charts for a more informed decision on your bikini fit.
- If you are unsure of your right fit, we also have a Chat Service that you can access at the bottom right of your browser. Just tap the 'Chat' service and you can speak directly to us. If it is unattended, please leave your email address and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
- Items are marked with Australian (AUS) sizing labels. Please reference the above table to find your best size.
- Our sizing is a guideline only, please consider this when choosing.
- For all in-between sizes, or if you can not decide on a size, it is recommended to go up a size, due to the elastic nature of Spandex.
- It is also recommended to go up a size for a fuller coverage.
- Please email email@example.com for personal and tailored sizing advice.
- Please be assured it is normal for seamless swimwear to fold over slightly showing the reverse side. All colour tones of our swimwear are designed with this in mind.
- Our fabric is a blend referred to as Poly-Spandex which is a mixture 80% Ployester and 20% Spandex.
- Please note the feel is intended to be soft & delicate. Our swimwear remains durable so long as it is cared for appropriately.
- Please note pastel colours may become opaque when wet. Neon colours may run for initial washes.
To ensure correct treatment please refer to individual care labels on each product.
Polyester / Nylon / Italian Lycra Swimsuits
- Handwash with mild detergent in cold water only.
- Do not use bleach.
- Drip dry in shade, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Rinse after contact with saltwater or chlorine.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces.
- Take care while using tanning / sunscreen products as these can stain/ damage fabric.
- Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit.
- Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear. Rompus recommends taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear.
- We recommend that you rinse immediately after use.
Bikinis are made of a really good quality neoprene, but note that this fabric can crease and mark easily if you are not careful.
Avoid rough surfaces
Do not fold your swimsuit as this can leave a permanent crease on the material
High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear
Rinse immediately after use.
Gentle hand wash your swimsuit with cold water
Use mild detergent.
Do not wring, soak or bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
Dry on flat surface out of direct sunlight.
Avoid leaving them in the sun for too long - as this risks stiffening, drying and cracking.