Extend the longevity, wear and optimum color of your swimsuits, Please take care when washing and drying. Follow these steps for best result. Please refer to individual care labels on each product to find the make of each item and the best care applicable.
Polyester / Nylon / Italian Lycra Swimsuits
- Handwash with mild detergent in cold water only.
- Do not use bleach
- Drip dry in shade, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not iron
- Do not leave rolled up wet
- Rinse immediately after contact with saltwater or chlorine
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- Take care while using tanning / sunscreen products as these can stain/ damage fabric.
- Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear. Rompus recommends taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear.
- To ensure correct treatment please refer to individual care labels on each product
We use the best dyes available, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours.
Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet.
We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit.
Bikinis are made of a really good quality neoprene, but note that this fabric can crease and mark easily if you are not careful.
Avoid rough surfaces
Do not fold your swimsuit as this can leave a permanent crease on the material
High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear
Rinse immediately after use.
Gentle hand wash your swimsuit with cold water
Use mild detergent.
Do not wring, soak or bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
Dry on flat surface out of direct sunlight.
Avoid leaving them in the sun for too long - as this risks stiffening, drying and cracking.